Thursday, November 1, 2012

Online Participation

#ENGCHAT Experience:

I engaged in an #engchat on October 22 and I found it a lot of fun.  I liked having the ability to quickly converse and hope into conversations with fellow teachers from all over the country.  What I liked about this is the ability to move between conversations quickly.  There are a lot of ideas being brought up, links being shared, and basic sharing of information.  #Literacies November 1, is a planned chat and on this date is on Digital Peer Review, I intend to lurk on this one only as they are really asking experienced teachers about their own peer reviewing processes, however I hope to take away a good deal of information and some ideas on what I could include in my own class.



Link to Article with Comment:
http://rn-t.com/pages/full_story/push?content_instance=20579611&need_to_add=true&id=20579611#cb_post_comment_20579611


No comments:

Post a Comment